Old October 11th 03, 01:06 AM
justemoi

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:32:08 GMT, "Warpcore" wrote:

Probably not. It is not a problem of any kind with your radio, just the way
the signal travels in the atmosphere.

I am really careful with this radio, so I knew it wasn't a problem
with it, especially since other channels were clear. It has given
me many hours of listening pleasure. I really enjoy listening to
the ham operators on SSB at night with it.

You are getting reflections. the
signal is coming at you from two different angles, kind of like if
headlights hit you in the face directly from in front, and at the same time
they are reflected off something else too and get you from another angle.

Since my post, WWRB reported that transmitter 4 was up and running and
they are still in the testing stage. It went off the air at 4 pm EST
to tweak the transmitter. It's possible it was on their end.

{0
)
{0

Justemoi