Old October 22nd 03, 07:17 AM
Bob

"Bill McMillan" wrote in message news:Dnilb.141219$6C4.116428@pd7tw1no...
Well, I guess my news wasn't so newsy after all. Maybe there
are a few people out there who didn't know, or am I always the last
one ?

- Bill

No Bill, you were not the last one, I was. Thanks for the update.
On the topic of cheap and cheerfull radios you should check out the
Kaito WRX 911 now available in Canada at the Shortwave Store (Durham
Radio). It's about the same price as the old mini 300 but according
to the review on the RadioIntel site it blows the doors off the 300.
Thanks again, Enquiring minds need to know!
Bob