Old November 7th 03, 10:10 PM
Diverd4777

If they did this, block out loud transient noises,

might they also block out Neighbors loud music ??

THAT I would buy . . .

In article , "Joe Strain"
writes:

Can you use them at the pistol range for LOUD transient-noise supporession ?
Yodar

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
The new model is maybe slightly quieter than the original - hard to
say. It's not less quiet anyway. The improvement perceived might
just be a difference in the age of the cups, I don't know.

The _great_ advantage is there is no cord if you don't plug in a cord,
so you can use them for quiet without catching a cord on things. They
also seem lighter. On the other hand, you can lose the cord, I bet.

I used the old chiefly as a lawnmower deadener. The new should work
better for that.

New uses 1 AAA, old used 2.
--
Ron Hardin