Old November 7th 03, 10:13 PM
Ron Hardin

Joe Strain wrote:

Can you use them at the pistol range for LOUD transient-noise supporession ?

I don't see any warning that they can't be, but I'd write Bose
and find out. It seems unlikely to me that they'd work unless there
some super power transducer in the things, and I don't think you'd
want such a thing near your ears in case the circuitry went beserk,
or it started picking up the microwave cooking something (it picks
up AC hum from the magnetron from quite a distance, but only quietly).
--
Ron Hardin