Old November 8th 03, 06:28 PM
14313 balderdash

Default AOL Hates Whites, Too

"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message

AOL Hates Whites, Too
Opinion; Posted on: 2003-11-07 07:57:56 [ Printer friendly ]

(much deleted BS)

what a load of sloop-headed logic! rotflmbbao!

Trying to get a Jewish-owned megacorporation to do the right thing
for Whites is about like asking Hyenas to become pro-Zebra.

Perhaps you should call up Rabbi Spivak's program
on WBCQ and discuss this issue with him ?

(..last week a pro-nazi trailer slob called
in and R.S. let him talk for 2 minutes,
although the caller *did not know* that all the
while during which he was talking, R.S. was
playing a classic tape of Spike Jones' recording
of "Der Fuhrer's Face" atop his telephone rant
on the air in WBCQ. I was laughing **so hard
and loudly** that I spilled a whole glass of Pepsi
Cola on myself in the radio room)