Old November 8th 03, 07:28 PM
14313 balderdash

Default AOL Hates Whites, Too

"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message

AOL Hates Whites, Too
Opinion; Posted on: 2003-11-07 07:57:56 [ Printer friendly ]

(much deleted BS)

what a load of sloop-headed logic! rotflmbbao!

Trying to get a Jewish-owned megacorporation to do the right thing
for Whites is about like asking Hyenas to become pro-Zebra.

Perhaps you should call up Rabbi Spivak's program
on WBCQ and discuss this issue with him ?

(..last week a pro-nazi trailer slob called
in and R.S. let him talk for 2 minutes,
although the caller *did not know* that all the
while during which he was talking, R.S. was
playing a classic tape of Spike Jones' recording
of "Der Fuhrer's Face" atop his telephone rant
on the air in WBCQ. I was laughing **so hard
and loudly** that I spilled a whole glass of Pepsi
Cola on myself in the radio room)

Old November 8th 03, 08:45 PM
Gary

Fred Garvin wrote in message ...
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:05:46 -0500, P Diddy wrote:

If you don't like AOL....get another ISP. It's that simple. Don't whine
about it...leave! Damn you sound like a baby. Baby Kevin (giggle)

Sadly, most AOLers are far too stupid to leave that POS "service".

Actually, I am too smart to leave AOL. Since AOL provides me with
more web space than I need for several very popular websites where I
make several hundred dollars a month doing practically nothing, a
superior buddy chat feature, all email and attachments are VIRUS FREE
by the time they reach my in box, voice chat, and the dozens of other
features I use daily, make it very much worth the price.
Old November 8th 03, 10:16 PM
Hugh Watkins

and built in FTP

I have just found out

Hugh W

--
http://hughw36.blogspot.com GENEALOGE
http://jorvik.blogspot.com Viking

Old November 8th 03, 10:37 PM
Paul Rooney

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:16:04 -0000, "Hugh Watkins"
wrote:

and built in FTP

I have just found out

Hugh W

Eh? Last time I checked it out the FTP space was a derisory amount.
Lots of space on Hometown, but that's not much good to anyone who
wants a proper website. Have things changed?

--
Paul
My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

Please sponsor me for the London Marathon at:
http://www.justgiving.com/london2004
Old November 8th 03, 11:40 PM
Hugh Watkins

wrote:

and built in FTP

I have just found out

Hugh W

Eh? Last time I checked it out the FTP space was a derisory amount.
Lots of space on Hometown, but that's not much good to anyone who
wants a proper website. Have things changed?

you can ftp to any web space in the world with it

Hugh W

Old November 9th 03, 07:13 AM
The Traveler

(Gary) wrote in
om:

Fred Garvin wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:05:46 -0500, P Diddy wrote:

If you don't like AOL....get another ISP. It's that simple.
Don't whine about it...leave! Damn you sound like a baby.
Baby Kevin (giggle)

Sadly, most AOLers are far too stupid to leave that POS
"service".

Actually, I am too smart to leave AOL. Since AOL provides me
with more web space than I need for several very popular
websites where I make several hundred dollars a month doing
practically nothing, a superior buddy chat feature, all email
and attachments are VIRUS FREE by the time they reach my in box,
voice chat, and the dozens of other features I use daily, make
it very much worth the price.

Kevin -- OK... with regards to the original topic (which we seem
to have highjacked), big deal! If you don't agree with AOL's
policies, then just dump them. No one is forcing you to subscribe.

Fred -- I consider myself an experienced Internet user and I
still use AOL when I travel around the world. If there is one
thing I can depend on, it's that I can find Internet access
through AOL in almost every part of the globe.

So what if I have "graduated" from the confines of this protected
service? I consider AOL as just one of several valuable tools.

Thus, I don't feel ashamed one bit to state that I use AOL,
Compuserve AND various other access methods to the Internet.
"Business oblige"... especially when you have to travel overseas.

--
The Traveler,
Oceanside, California
Old November 9th 03, 10:17 AM
Paul Rooney

wrote:

and built in FTP

I have just found out

Hugh W

Eh? Last time I checked it out the FTP space was a derisory amount.
Lots of space on Hometown, but that's not much good to anyone who
wants a proper website. Have things changed?

you can ftp to any web space in the world with it

Hugh W

With what? Are you saying you can use FTP with your Hometown space? If
so, that's a new development.