Old November 11th 03, 11:16 PM
Alan Smithee

Thanks David. Jacky's is quite the place, apparently. A friend
visited the store -- warehouse is more like it! -- when she was in
Dubai last year. Too bad I didn't think of this then.

In article , David
wrote:

I bought a Sony XR-4950 AM/FM/SW from Jacky's in Dubai and it works great in
my car. You shouldn't have a problem with the CA-620X.

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
This may have been discussed earlier, and if so I apologize.

I've been thinking of installing a AM/FM/SWL receiver in my car and
there's precious little info out there on the subject. Understandable
I suppose considering everything's going digital.

I did come across this Sony model: XR-CA620X AM/FM/Shortwave Cassette
Car Stereo that's even available here in Canada.

I was just wondering if anyone on this group has had any experience
with this model... or others, for that matter.

Thanks in advance.