Old November 12th 03, 02:46 AM
Hippie

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:24:34 +0000, Dr. Artaud wrote:

Hippie wrote in
link.net:

Any normal person would conclude Tom Joyner is a jerk, I see no reason
to discriminate because he his black, it seems like it would be enough
to entitle this article "ABC Radio Host Mocks Dismembered Teen". Why
add the racial angle?

-Hippie.

Let's see, a couple of white jerks in Texas drag a black man to his
death behind a pickup truck, and we hear about it 100,000 times.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...5/190420.shtml

2 Black Brothers (in the literal sense) Kill 5 white kids in Kansas and
no one but people in Kansas hear about it.

"Two Kansas brothers were sentenced to death Friday after being found
guilty of murdering four people in December 2000.
Lawyers for Reginald and Jonathan Carr sought a life sentence for the
two, but failed in their attempt to spare the Carrs from the death
penalty. "

"The woman who survived the Dec. 15, 2000, shooting that left her four
friends dead told the court, "The sentence imposed on them will be a
much kinder sentence than they imposed on me, my friends, and family."
When the jury delivered its verdict Thursday, Mark Befort, a brother of
one of the victims, sarcastically wished Reginald Carr a "happy
birthday," followed by an expletive, as he was being led away. Carr's
response was laced with profanity."

"Plenty of Hate, Plenty of Crime, but No 'Hate Crime'
Some residents in the Wichita area say the murders would have been
prosecuted as "hate crimes" had the skin color of the gunmen and their
victims been reversed.

The Carr brothers were charged with multiple counts of murder, robbery,
rape and other crimes in a rampage that began Dec. 7, 2000 when they
kidnapped a 23-year-old man from a Wichita convenience store and robbed
him.

Several days later, according to prosecutors, the Carrs shot a female
outside her Wichita home. She died several days later from her injuries.
The Carrs then broke into the home of three young men who were hosting
two female guests. Later that night, prosecutors said the Carrs drove
the five people to a deserted soccer field, forced them to kneel in the
snow and shot each of them in the back of the head.
Prosecutors said the brothers then drove a truck over the four dead
bodies."

Odd how the media polarizes the racial stories isn't it?

Kill a Christian, the media turns its head. Kill a Jew, never ending
coverage. A Black kills a white, the media turns its head, a white kills
a black, endless coverage. A homosexual kills a heterosexual, the media
turns its head, a heterosexual kills a homosexual, endless coverage.

My goodness, one would have to suppose that black gay Jews run the
media, at least if one were to attempt to extrapolate the reason that
such biased coverage is proffered.

Dr. Artaud

I guess Dr. Artaud for people to stop being racists someone has to set the
example, I am a person who chooses to hold people accountable only for
their deeds, not their race. Apparently some of us still need to add a
racist bent to everything, how sad.

-Hippie.