Old November 11th 03, 06:02 PM
Thomas Giella KN4LF

Default Black ABC Radio Host Mocks Dismembered White Teen

Kevin,
I have been tracking your political oriented posts for a good while.
Though I agree with virtually 100% of what you say I just don't think it
belongs on this non political hobby newsgroup, unless there is a radio
related message associated with it like the insensitivity of the black talk
show host against the injured white girl.

I'm a very politically educated person and know what the left has done to
our culture but when I'm playing radio so to speak I really don't want to be
reminded of the anti-white male rot within our decaying society. Go to my
website at
160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & Mo http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm and
look at the link in the left hand column
concerning communists.

--
73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF

Yaesu FT-840 & PSK31 Digital Mode E Group:
Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute:
http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm

"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1091

Black ABC Radio Host Mocks Dismembered White Teen
News/Comment; Posted on: 2003-11-10 20:08:51 [ Printer friendly ]

by Kevin Alfred Strom

Bethany Hamilton (pictured) is a 13-year-old White girl who lost her
left arm to a 15-foot tiger shark in a tragic surfing accident on
November first in Hawaii. Tom Joyner is a nationally-syndicated
Black radio personality employed by Jew-controlled ABC. Shortly
after Miss Hamilton's accident, Joyner and his Black co-hosts
cruelly made fun of the young girl, making specific reference to the
fact that she is White and singing a version of 'Mack the Knife'
with words including "When that shark bites / He bites only Whites /
Stay out de water, White people / Shark's gonna bite you / That's
why he keeps on bitin' White" -- followed by mocking laughter.

(illustration: ABC's Tom Joyner, who finds amusement in the tragic
dismemberment of a 13-year-old White girl)

An audio clip of the offending section of the program is he

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/docs/joyner_shark.mp3

It's about 360 kb in size.

One of Joyner's few non-Black listeners writes:

"I have been contending for quite some time that our first amendment
rights have been slowly taken away from us. There are things that a
White person just cannot say but are perfectly acceptable for a
Black to say. We should all be very concerned by this slow erosion
of our rights. ...No White announcer could have said what Joyner and
crew did about that White surfer girl had she been Black. They were
LAUGHING at the fact her WHITE arm had been bitten off by a shark.
It was so offensive but most people will never hear about it because
Whites won't listen to Joyner and the Blacks who heard it just
laughed along with him. It was 'just a white girl,' you know. Who
cares about them; they're just good for...

"Not a single Black will criticize him for his comments and that
proves to me who the real racists are in our society. Had a White
announcer done the same thing concerning a Black he would have been
lambasted by many other Whites. Everyone knows this is true."

And National Vanguard believes that, had the racial roles been
reversed, the Jewish-owned media would be trumpeting this case to
the skies. Joyner's disgusting performance would already have been
an international scandal and he would have been fired and unable to
work again in media for years -- if not for the rest of his life.

But the media Jews aren't at all concerned about cruelty to White
children. Joyner is still employed by ABC and is so totally
unapologetic that he even features a studio clip of the song mocking
Bethany Hamilton on his official Web site. Just go to

http://blackamericaweb.tomjoyner.com/missed/intro.html

and scroll down to the entry for November 3, 2003.

The Tom Joyner Web site is heavy on advertising, including prominent
Home Depot spots (and a probably market-appropriate ad which asks
the reader "Genital irritation?"). Probably most of these
advertisers aren't aware of their support of the anti-White actions
of Mr. Joyner and, more importantly, the anti-White actions of Mr.
Joyner's employers.

http://www.tomjoyner.com/

Bethany Hamilton is facing her tragedy with religious faith and
bravery. She says that her life-changing accident will be an
opportunity for her to help others in new ways. It is reported that
she did not even cry as she swam ashore with only one arm after the
attack. Her attitude is particularly impressive since her young life
was largely centered on competitive surfing. Those who wish to find
out more about Bethany, her beliefs, and her efforts, should visit
her Web site:

http://bethanyhamilton.com/

The story of the accident is he

http://tinyurl.com/uh0i

And here are links to some of the advertising sponsors of Joyner and
his program:

ABC Radio Networks http://www.abcradio.com/index.cfm?bay=home.page

Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com

McDonalds: http://www.mcdonalds.com/

Chrysler: http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservi...sler/index.jsp

Source: Correspondents

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1091

--

Kevin Alfred Strom.

News: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/
The Works of R. P. Oliver: http://www.revilo-oliver.com
Personal site: http://www.kevin-strom.com

---

Old November 11th 03, 06:53 PM
Desmoface

Kevin,
I have been tracking your political oriented posts for a good while.
Though I agree with virtually 100% of what you say I just don't think it
belongs on this non political hobby newsgroup, unless there is a radio
related message associated with it like the insensitivity of the black talk

Yeah, in other words, tell it to someone who gives a s*it..this crap doesent
belong here..

steve
Old November 11th 03, 11:27 PM
Nobody You Know

[...]

Since I generally agree with Kevin, I don't mind him posting here, mainly
because the survival of our race is SO important that it overrides all other
subjects.

I looked at your website. The communist goals document is astonishing. It's
like a circuit diagram of the modern USA. Since you seem to be aware of the
problem, and WHO is causing it, I wonder why you choose to belong to the
Democratic Party? What can you possibly gain by supporting our people's
enemies? Mind you, I would ask the same thing if you were a Republican.

What's the scoop on the loop antenna I see in your shack?

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.
Old November 12th 03, 02:46 AM
Hippie

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:24:34 +0000, Dr. Artaud wrote:

Hippie wrote in
link.net:

Any normal person would conclude Tom Joyner is a jerk, I see no reason
to discriminate because he his black, it seems like it would be enough
to entitle this article "ABC Radio Host Mocks Dismembered Teen". Why
add the racial angle?

-Hippie.

Let's see, a couple of white jerks in Texas drag a black man to his
death behind a pickup truck, and we hear about it 100,000 times.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...5/190420.shtml

2 Black Brothers (in the literal sense) Kill 5 white kids in Kansas and
no one but people in Kansas hear about it.

"Two Kansas brothers were sentenced to death Friday after being found
guilty of murdering four people in December 2000.
Lawyers for Reginald and Jonathan Carr sought a life sentence for the
two, but failed in their attempt to spare the Carrs from the death
penalty. "

"The woman who survived the Dec. 15, 2000, shooting that left her four
friends dead told the court, "The sentence imposed on them will be a
much kinder sentence than they imposed on me, my friends, and family."
When the jury delivered its verdict Thursday, Mark Befort, a brother of
one of the victims, sarcastically wished Reginald Carr a "happy
birthday," followed by an expletive, as he was being led away. Carr's
response was laced with profanity."

"Plenty of Hate, Plenty of Crime, but No 'Hate Crime'
Some residents in the Wichita area say the murders would have been
prosecuted as "hate crimes" had the skin color of the gunmen and their
victims been reversed.

The Carr brothers were charged with multiple counts of murder, robbery,
rape and other crimes in a rampage that began Dec. 7, 2000 when they
kidnapped a 23-year-old man from a Wichita convenience store and robbed
him.

Several days later, according to prosecutors, the Carrs shot a female
outside her Wichita home. She died several days later from her injuries.
The Carrs then broke into the home of three young men who were hosting
two female guests. Later that night, prosecutors said the Carrs drove
the five people to a deserted soccer field, forced them to kneel in the
snow and shot each of them in the back of the head.
Prosecutors said the brothers then drove a truck over the four dead
bodies."

Odd how the media polarizes the racial stories isn't it?

Kill a Christian, the media turns its head. Kill a Jew, never ending
coverage. A Black kills a white, the media turns its head, a white kills
a black, endless coverage. A homosexual kills a heterosexual, the media
turns its head, a heterosexual kills a homosexual, endless coverage.

My goodness, one would have to suppose that black gay Jews run the
media, at least if one were to attempt to extrapolate the reason that
such biased coverage is proffered.

Dr. Artaud

I guess Dr. Artaud for people to stop being racists someone has to set the
example, I am a person who chooses to hold people accountable only for
their deeds, not their race. Apparently some of us still need to add a
racist bent to everything, how sad.

-Hippie.

Old November 13th 03, 11:34 PM
Dr. Artaud

Hippie wrote in
hlink.net:

I guess Dr. Artaud for people to stop being racists someone has to set
the example, I am a person who chooses to hold people accountable only
for their deeds, not their race. Apparently some of us still need to
add a racist bent to everything, how sad.

-Hippie.

Your answer predictable.

Hey Einstein, how about addressing the issue that the media inundates us
with the white racist material but completely ignores black racism
against whites?

Although you can mount your own "I'm better than all you other people"
while shaking your limp wrists in ecstasy campaign, people like you are
the real reason that political correctness has risen to the fervor that
it has.

We must hold blacks as responsible for their actions as we hold whites.
We must publicize when blacks wrong whites to the same degree that we
publicize when whites wrong blacks.

Look at the real data, http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Homicides by race of offender and victim.

The simple fact is that white on black crime is almost nonexistent. Yet
the media neuroses about it and you feel better than everyone else
because you have deluded yourself into believing that you have taken a
unilateral "I'm going to be a limp wrist passivist" stance on the issue.

Remember, a liberal is really a conservative that hasn't been victimized
yet.

An ignorant white calling a black person, in an unprovoked situation, a
******, or some such epithet, is not the significant issue, 2 black
brothers (literally) raping and murdering 5 white youths IS. Yet you care
not of those murdered by barbaric blacks, just in eradicating perceived
racism.

Dr. Artuad.

Old November 13th 03, 11:57 PM
Hippie

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:34:26 +0000, Dr. Artaud wrote:

Hippie wrote in
hlink.net:

I guess Dr. Artaud for people to stop being racists someone has to set
the example, I am a person who chooses to hold people accountable only
for their deeds, not their race. Apparently some of us still need to
add a racist bent to everything, how sad.

-Hippie.

Your answer predictable.

Hey Einstein, how about addressing the issue that the media inundates us
with the white racist material but completely ignores black racism
against whites?

Thanks for flattering me with your Einstein comparison though my IQ is
really a bit lower than his. The US media is indeed terrible, and is to
be read with a great deal of skepticism.

Although you can mount your own "I'm better than all you other people"
while shaking your limp wrists in ecstasy campaign, people like you are
the real reason that political correctness has risen to the fervor that
it has.

Really? Do you think I am better than you?

We must hold blacks as responsible for their actions as we hold whites.
We must publicize when blacks wrong whites to the same degree that we
publicize when whites wrong blacks.

To publicize when blacks wrong whites or vice versa only perpetuates
racism. My opinion is it's better to hold people accountable for their
actions without regards to race.

Look at the real data, http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Homicides by race of offender and victim.

The simple fact is that white on black crime is almost nonexistent. Yet
the media neuroses about it and you feel better than everyone else
because you have deluded yourself into believing that you have taken a
unilateral "I'm going to be a limp wrist passivist" stance on the issue.

Remember, a liberal is really a conservative that hasn't been victimized
yet.

An ignorant white calling a black person, in an unprovoked situation, a
******, or some such epithet, is not the significant issue, 2 black
brothers (literally) raping and murdering 5 white youths IS. Yet you
care not of those murdered by barbaric blacks, just in eradicating
perceived racism.

Dr. Artuad.

Well Dr. Artuad you certainly appear to have issues with people of the
black race, may I suggest forgiving those whom you hate and then moving on
with your life?

-Hippie.

Old November 14th 03, 09:44 PM
Dr. Artaud

Hippie wrote in
hlink.net:

To publicize when blacks wrong whites or vice versa only perpetuates
racism. My opinion is it's better to hold people accountable for
their actions without regards to race.

I see, how about the two dragging deaths described in this thread? One a
black man dragged by whites, the other a white man dragged by blacks. If
one is to be considered a (shudder) "hate crime", why isn't the other?
Why aren't all murders "hate crimes"? We have allowed society to create
protected classes, almost ALL at the expense of white Christians. It is a
hate crime to kill a Jew but not a Christian, a hate crime to kill a
Muslim but not a Christian, a hate crime to kill a black but not a white,
etc.

You have spoken the truth, "it's better to hold people accountable for
their actions without regards to race". My only objection on this thought
can be summarized by the following: "All people are equal, only some
people are more equal than others".

I'm sure you'll twist this to suit your needs, but I refer to it in the
sense of accountability, a topic you broached. Blacks simply do not
believe that they (as a race) are to be held accountable for their
actions. As much as I fret over police brutality, being outraged when the
police in N.Y. shot and killed an unarmed black man some 17 times (he
reached for his wallet) but went unpunished, I was also incredulous of
the protestations of the family of a black youth that was shot by the
police here in Pittsburgh. The youth was holed up in a van, the
conclusion of a chase, the event starting with an armed holdup and shots
being fired. The parents felt that the police overreacted, but if the
youth hadn't held up the store at gun point, and had not fired the gun,
he would still be alive today. His actions are directly responsible for
his demise.

I also notice that you neglected to respond to the statistics page? Do
you regard the wanton and torturous murder of 5 white youths as merely
"an issue"?

My my, sanctimony reigns supreme. By the way, in what city and country do
you live?

Dr. Artaud

Old November 14th 03, 11:27 PM
Hippie

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:44:48 +0000, Dr. Artaud wrote:

Hippie wrote in
hlink.net:

[...]

I live in Southern California. You have good points about the unfair
ways hate crimes are reported, I personally disagree with the premise
"hate crime". If someone commits a crime to another, that is enough to
punish them, no reason to add the fact the two came from different ethnic
groups.

Your complaints about the reporting of hate crimes are indeed valid, but
this racial stuff cuts both ways. In my town if a black man is simply
walking down the street at night he his more likely to be interviewed by
a passing deputy than is a white person. I have witnessed this personally
and it just sickens me! The USA is still a backward country socially.

-Hippie.