Old November 13th 03, 11:57 PM
Hippie

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:34:26 +0000, Dr. Artaud wrote:

Hippie wrote in
hlink.net:

I guess Dr. Artaud for people to stop being racists someone has to set
the example, I am a person who chooses to hold people accountable only
for their deeds, not their race. Apparently some of us still need to
add a racist bent to everything, how sad.

-Hippie.

Your answer predictable.

Hey Einstein, how about addressing the issue that the media inundates us
with the white racist material but completely ignores black racism
against whites?

Thanks for flattering me with your Einstein comparison though my IQ is
really a bit lower than his. The US media is indeed terrible, and is to
be read with a great deal of skepticism.

Although you can mount your own "I'm better than all you other people"
while shaking your limp wrists in ecstasy campaign, people like you are
the real reason that political correctness has risen to the fervor that
it has.

Really? Do you think I am better than you?

We must hold blacks as responsible for their actions as we hold whites.
We must publicize when blacks wrong whites to the same degree that we
publicize when whites wrong blacks.

To publicize when blacks wrong whites or vice versa only perpetuates
racism. My opinion is it's better to hold people accountable for their
actions without regards to race.

Look at the real data, http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Homicides by race of offender and victim.

The simple fact is that white on black crime is almost nonexistent. Yet
the media neuroses about it and you feel better than everyone else
because you have deluded yourself into believing that you have taken a
unilateral "I'm going to be a limp wrist passivist" stance on the issue.

Remember, a liberal is really a conservative that hasn't been victimized
yet.

An ignorant white calling a black person, in an unprovoked situation, a
******, or some such epithet, is not the significant issue, 2 black
brothers (literally) raping and murdering 5 white youths IS. Yet you
care not of those murdered by barbaric blacks, just in eradicating
perceived racism.

Dr. Artuad.

Well Dr. Artuad you certainly appear to have issues with people of the
black race, may I suggest forgiving those whom you hate and then moving on
with your life?

-Hippie.