Old November 17th 03, 01:50 AM
Gary

Stephan Grossklass wrote in message ...
RHF schrieb:

The latest 'noise' about the Grundig Satellit 900 is "early 2004".

Ands once that approaches, it'll be "Q3 2004", and so on. I doubt
there'll ever be a Satellit 900. The rumored Satellit 1000 DRM perhaps,
but not a 900 - that's dead and buried. Or have you ever seen any pics
that had not been from the 1996 Grundig Germany prototype?

Stephan

Actually, the Satellit 900 has been in the hands of one or more
individuals for many weeks now, user-testing it, etc. My info is that
production was delayed somewhat due to the SARS problem in China.
Otherwise, it would have been out this quarter.