Old November 23rd 03, 04:07 AM
Stewart Mackenzie

The so-called Jammer is the VOA!!! I was on the freq tonight just before
0200 hrs and I heard the VOA ID around 0159 hrs then the VOA IS and the s/on
on of Radio Korea Intl were mixing in with each other. Finaly the VOA went
off the air and Radio Korea Intl was in the clear!! RKI was being relayed via
Canada at this time. They had the news and then the program that I wanted to
hear came on about 0210 hrs and is called Worldwide Friendship.
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
Voice of Korea English being heavily jammed on 9560 in 31 meters as of
0200z, maybe North Korean or Chinese jammers?