Old November 23rd 03, 02:11 AM
RedOctober90

Default Voice of Korea jamming

Voice of Korea English being heavily jammed on 9560 in 31 meters as of
0200z, maybe North Korean or Chinese jammers?
Old November 23rd 03, 02:44 AM
Brenda Ann

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
Voice of Korea English being heavily jammed on 9560 in 31 meters as of
0200z, maybe North Korean or Chinese jammers?

I thought VOK WAS N. Korea.. ???

Old November 23rd 03, 04:07 AM
Stewart Mackenzie

The so-called Jammer is the VOA!!! I was on the freq tonight just before
0200 hrs and I heard the VOA ID around 0159 hrs then the VOA IS and the s/on
on of Radio Korea Intl were mixing in with each other. Finaly the VOA went
off the air and Radio Korea Intl was in the clear!! RKI was being relayed via
Canada at this time. They had the news and then the program that I wanted to
hear came on about 0210 hrs and is called Worldwide Friendship.
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

Old November 24th 03, 08:15 PM
RedOctober90

Ok thanks for the info. I did mean Radio Korea international as it
gave in it's ID. I didn't know that it was being relayed.
Thanks

Old November 24th 03, 08:16 PM
RedOctober90

It was a bubble jammer.

Sneaking tiny radios into North Korea Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 13th 04 05:02 PM
214 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (01-NOV-03) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 2 November 4th 03 03:15 AM
Voice Of Korea Wayne Shortwave 10 August 6th 03 11:43 PM
Voice of Korea ? bankstonb Shortwave 0 July 17th 03 02:48 AM
Voice of Korea Les & Claire Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 12:32 AM