Old November 27th 03, 12:08 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Rolland" rollaand1Take this
writes:

I used to listen to my dad's old halicrafter when I was growing up. Hours
spent listening to Radio Hanoi and Radio Moscow usually had me rolling on
the floor. I was wondering if there were some radios around that would pick
up those Europian stations and not empty my wallet.

Rolland

Rolland:

here's a receiver survey; try for portables 75 - 200

http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/rx_current.htm

- ANd . . .
heres a link to WBCQ

http://www.wbcq.com/modules/news/

http://www.wbcq.us/wbcqtheplanet_001.htm

They have broadcasts by people who take Crop Circles very Seriously

( They also have good Music Shows on Weekends)

& Jean Sheperd at 17:00 New York Time on Mondays

Build a nice outdoors antenna while you wait for your set.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Dan