Old November 29th 03, 04:17 AM
Doctor Artaud

(Howard) wrote in
om:

Can you say Valium?

http://www.medicinenet.com/diazepam/article.htm

See if you can get a prescription for it, or for any of the
benzodiazepines, such as Klonopin, Xanax, etc.

Sometimes it helps to reduce the rashness of your response, one that may
be made without checking commonly available facts by doing basic searches
on the internet, such as on Google.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Kevin-S...berty_Net.html

http://www.raven1.net/shortwav.htm

Such as the above examples.

Dr. Artaud

It figures that they would use USB and break the general rule of using
LSB on 75 meters that has been in use for 50 years. I suppose that
using USB would guarantee the most people made angry which I suppose
is the general idea.

Howard

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and