Old November 29th 03, 04:28 AM
TIM O'HARE

"Rolland" rollaand1Take this wrote in message ...
I used to listen to my dad's old halicrafter when I was growing up. Hours
spent listening to Radio Hanoi and Radio Moscow usually had me rolling on
the floor. I was wondering if there were some radios around that would pick
up those Europian stations and not empty my wallet.

Rolland

rolland,
i have a sony 2002 rcvr for sale.digital readout
----10 memories---am,fm ,cw, ssb.500 khz -30 mhz
--about the size of a paperback book. works very
well.good antenna. looks good(back is scratched
but does not affect performance)-- do not have
the manual tho.(you can down-load it on the intenet) i amsking $60.00
fo it & i will pay the shipping!!!!!
best regards
tim o'hare