Old November 29th 03, 08:10 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

James McAloon wrote:

I have just purchased a shortwave radio for my wife for x-mass. She is
from the Azores an I thought it would be nice for her to keep in touch
with the "old country". Could some one please provide me some
frequencies from the Azores or from mainland Portugal? THANK YOU

Here is the Radio Portugal homepage:

http://www.rdp.pt/internacional/h/index_h.html

Click on Ondas Curtas and that will bring up various target areas, click on
those and the schedule comes up.

Here's another site to get a sked of other Portugese broadcasts:

http://www.addx.de/Hfpdat/plaene.php

Scroll down to the Portugese language (it's in German of course!), hit the bar
underneath, and you'll have a list of Portugese broadcasts!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm