Old December 3rd 03, 04:09 AM
ChGeor9

I need to do that. I haven't taken a Spanish class for ten years, and I
was thinking of taking Spanish at my local community college to improve
it, but the colleges are suffering under deep budget cuts and I don't
want to take a space that could go to a 19 year old who really needs the
class.

I believe in Affirmative Action, if you want to do it I affirm you take the
action to go, besides what makes you think a 19-year-old should be entitled, he
might not study as hard as you. I found I made btter grades when I went back
in my 30s than when I was just out of highschool.

What's their times and freqs? I know that I can get several big African
relays during the day.

The one I have heard most often in the evening is 9600 and 6005. I also have
heard one in the 25 mb but am not sure now which one.

Charles George

P. S. I find that in the Spanish Service of Radio Nederlands they cover stories
they don't cover in their English transmissions, since they cover stories that
they will appeal to their target audience.