Old June 20th 04, 01:23 AM
Mark Keith

Peter O. Brackett wrote:

"I've been able to put a combination of them [old ideas] together to create
a revolutionary way of building antennas. It uses basically a helix plus a
load coil"

Sounds about like the mobile antenna I've been using for 15 years...

"

"And those 300 fiot tall antennas for the 900 kHz AM band that dominate the
skylines would only have to be 80 feet high"

Where have I EHeard this story before....

"When looking at these antennas, you pretty much have to forget everything
you ever knew about antennas and keep an open mind, because some of the
things I have done are vey radical"

Chortle...I think I've heard this line before too.. MK

--
http://web.wt.net/~nm5k