Old December 16th 03, 12:52 AM
elfa

In article , Brenda Ann says...

"elfa" wrote in message
I don't know why but when I tune in a station on my Superadio II, then

tune in a
station that's 10.8 megacycles lower on a digital FM radio just 3 feet

away, the
Superadio II looses the station it's tuned to. It's so sudden, that it's

almost
like you've turned the Super II off. You can tune it to any other station

and
get reception normally...just not a station that 10.8 megs above whatever

the
digital radio is turned to.

Is it just my Super II or can someone else try it to see if it happens to

them?

The Super II is locking in on the local oscillator from your other radio
(which is actually 10.7 MHz above a given frequency, but the AFC on the SRII
will lock in on it anyway).

Thanks Brenda...I thought it had to be something of that nature.

elfa