Old December 22nd 03, 06:15 PM
Joe

I have a Linksys 802b setup here, effects nothing. I can even place my
laptop right next to my receivers (old and new) no trouble. These setups
operate far up in the 800-900 Mhz area at milliwatt power levels.

Keep in mind a wireless is slower then hard-wired Ethernet, so don't expect
to run over 100KBS.

-Joe

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- All:

- How much will a wireless router interfere with SWR ??

Getting High Speed Internet ( Cheap ! ) in our location;

Have 2 computers,

Installer says " get a Wireless Router"

- How much will a wireless router interfere with SWR ??

( I prefer the " Drill holes in the wall,
- my wife thinks different )

- So, before I haul out the drill, thought I'd ask !

Dan ( Icom R-75, using co-ax lead-in from Antenna)

-