Old December 23rd 03, 12:59 AM
Diverd4777

0n 7.545 At 01:00 UTC, I hear what could be Israel;
- SOmeone mentined " Israel" but then " Holland"

_Language Sounds germanic

( Dunno , Guess it's One Big Happy Family ! )

- Which will probably be the REAL New World Order . .

Dan

Caribbean Listener wrote:

Last night or this morning at 0530 UTC I was flipping through my
bedside SG-606 and caught what sounded like a dutch station on this
frequency. There were commercials and commentary. The format reminded
a lot like the old Springbok Radio from South Africa. Can anyone id
this for me?

The only things I can find for that freqency at *any* time of the
day are China National Radio and Kol Israel. Doesn't mean some other
station wasn't using that frequency though, of course.

Tony