Old December 28th 03, 09:53 PM
Diverd4777

Tracy:

Look he

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/

Frankly, your idea of a big rectangle away from electrical devices & fed to
your SW receiver with a peice of co-ax is a great way to start out;

Antennas are , IMHO, a work of art, always in progress.

Dan

In article , Tracy Fort
writes:

I'd like to put one in my attic for SW reception. What is the best
design? Is there a good web sitethat someone could point me? My house
is about 60 to 70 ft long and I think a large rectangle would do a
good job. Could you make a large rectangle with both ends terminating
into coax? The shield to one end and the center conductor to the other
or would it be best to run one very long wire clipped to the antenna
of the radio?

Tracy