Old June 24th 04, 06:22 AM
Hal Rosser

How about if you turn the car radio off. You ought to have the car radio off
when transmitting, anyway.

"Keith Bozek" wrote in message
om...
I recently installed a RS glass mount antenna on my '96 dodge
Intrepid. The area I chose was near the bottom of the rear window.

I get terrible feedback into my car radio. It is either coming in via
the speaker or the cars antenna.

Any way to eliminate interference without removing antenna or if I
have to remove it will any of the reinstall kits work with the R/S
model?

I was looking at the double-sided tape and that seems to me that it
might work ok?

Keith, N3HGN

---