Old January 2nd 04, 09:31 PM
elfa

Default No posts of transmitters in this group...why?

I notice that many of you have your call signs included in your sig lines. Yet
I never see any posts regarding the various opinions on the best transmitters
used for SSB shortwave. Is this the wrong group for a topic like that?

Also, I occassionally listen in on 3907.8 LSB and catch what seems like a
California based 'relay ring' (?) It seems like many HAMs just check in and
discuss propagation conditions. Before signoff, the leader gives a website for
this ring but I have yet to hear the name correctly. Anyone familiar with a
ring on this freq? It usually comes to life about 8PM Pacific time.

thanks

elfa