Old January 22nd 04, 09:33 PM
Rob R.

Default Who repairs Sony 2010

I've got a Sony ICF-2010 on its way to me that needs some work. It has an
Error 3 code that displays intermittently and it won't play, but after about
half an hour it'll come on and plays fine...(according to the seller). It is
in great physical condition with box, manuals, etc.. Where would I send this
to get it checked out...Grove, CCrane, Sony itself (I've heard not). Any
suggestions will be appreciated. I'm in Oregon, but, can send it almost
anywhere in US if it's a reputable, reliable service who knows what they're
doing the first time

Thanks.
RR