Old January 27th 04, 04:34 PM
CW

"Tony Meloche" wrote in message
Radio Shack is owned by Tandy. Tandy does manufacture wire.

Agree with Bob's response, but also think it's worth pointing out
(given the original header of the post) that, to my knowledge, Radio
Shack *never* "made" their own radios. Some of their stuff is "made to
their specifications" however you want to interpret that, but I don't
think they have their own manufacturing facility for anything, and don't
know if they ever did. The DX-402 Bob refers to, for example, was made
by Sangean.

Tony

"snow" wrote in message
I was in a Radio Shack for the first time in about a year and I notice

they
no longer sell their own models but sell Grundig, etc. Did Radio Shack

get
completely out of making the DX series?? There must be some good

discounts
out there somewhere on the DX models if that is the case.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---