Old January 29th 04, 06:48 PM
Ken Thomas

I typed in the part numbers I needed into the RadioShack web site and
got nada.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:09:50 -0500, starman wrote:

Ken Thomas wrote:

I'd like to order some replacement parts for my DX398 and have the
part numbers. Only problem is - RatShack doesn't carry the items
anymore since they no longer sell the radio. Does anyone know of a
vendor online that sells Sangean parts? I've had success ordering
SONY items online but can't find Sangean - not even at their site.

A company like Radio Shack is supposed to stock parts for a number of
years after a product is discontinued. They used to keep parts for about
7-years. How were you told that the DX-398 parts are no longer
available?