Old February 3rd 04, 02:25 PM
Larry Ozarow

I tried the new files with SWL Tool. The regular dBase file seems
to work fine, but the import version hangs up and runs out of memory
if I try to access the 11 meter band (or of course search all
bands).

Oz

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:03:50 +0000, Gerd Niephaus wrote:

Bernd Friedewald of ILGRadio has informed me yesterday that he
has changed the structure of the ILGRadio database starting with
the February 2004 version of the database.

The current version of the ILGRadio database browser GNPDB will not
work with the new database structure. I will implement the changes in
GNPDB but this will take a few days. The new version of GNPDB will be
available on the ILGRadio web site or on my web site
http://gniephaus.tripod.com.

With kind regards
Gerd Niephaus

http://www.boatanchors.de