Old February 2nd 04, 10:03 PM
Gerd Niephaus

Default New ILGRadio database structure causes problems with GNPDB

Bernd Friedewald of ILGRadio has informed me yesterday that he
has changed the structure of the ILGRadio database starting with
the February 2004 version of the database.

The current version of the ILGRadio database browser GNPDB will not
work with the new database structure. I will implement the changes in
GNPDB but this will take a few days. The new version of GNPDB will be
available on the ILGRadio web site or on my web site
http://gniephaus.tripod.com.

With kind regards
Gerd Niephaus

http://www.boatanchors.de
http://gniephaus.tripod.com

Old February 3rd 04, 03:01 AM
Brian Denley

This means that all programs designed to use the ILG database will need to
be modified to run the new structure. That's too bad.

--
Brian Denley

Old February 3rd 04, 03:15 AM
Ken Wilson

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
This means that all programs designed to use the ILG database will need to
be modified to run the new structure. That's too bad.

I'm not sure of the others.... but Ergo 4 built a new database off of the
new ILG data.

73, Ken

Old February 3rd 04, 04:38 AM
Tom Holden

Brian Denley wrote:
This means that all programs designed to use the ILG
database will need to be modified to run the new
structure. That's too bad.

Mark Fine just published RLDB ver 2.00d to catch up to the ILG changes. I
just installed it. You may have to change the URL in the download settings
to http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio-datafiles/ for it to work. I'm not sure
if he has this set incorrectly in the download or whether the wrong URL
carried over from my previous version.

Tom

Old February 3rd 04, 04:46 AM
Rob Mills

"Ken Wilson" wrote in message

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
This means that all programs designed to use the ILG database will need

be modified to run the new structure. That's too bad.

I'm not sure of the others.... but Ergo 4 built a new database off of the
new ILG data.

If they are talking about the one that was released yesterday (2-1) I've
installed it in Clifton Turners and Tom's Scan 320 and as near as I can tell
everything seems to be doing it's thing in both. RM~

Old February 3rd 04, 02:25 PM
Larry Ozarow

I tried the new files with SWL Tool. The regular dBase file seems
to work fine, but the import version hangs up and runs out of memory
if I try to access the 11 meter band (or of course search all
bands).

Oz

Old February 3rd 04, 04:01 PM
Rob Mills

"Rob Mills" wrote in message

If they are talking about the one that was released yesterday (2-1) I've

installed it in Clifton Turners and Tom's Scan 320 and as near as I can tell
everything seems to be doing it's thing in both.

Have found out that all is not well, it isn't working right in Clifton's
RX320. I suspect it is working in Tom's Scan320 but won't bet the farm on
it. RM~

Old February 7th 04, 10:51 AM
Gerd Niephaus

The new version of GNPDB is now available on my web site:

http://gniephaus.tripod.com

Regards
Gerd Niephaus