Old February 4th 04, 10:04 AM
Multithreaded

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:38:34 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

There are several bands/band segments open to Part 15 usage, in the low
milliwatt range, this may be one of them. I know there are other segments
being used for beacons/dx tests at different times of the year. Have seen
reports of some beacons of less than 10mW being heard thousands of miles
away.

Wow! That is really interesting. I guess this is an HF version of the
American "Lowfers" who use LF without a licence. I wish we in the UK
were so lucky. I will Google...

Thanks for the information, Brenda.

--

Please use Reply-To address. Unmung it first, mind.