Old February 13th 04, 07:59 PM
Mike Maghakian

FREE BONUS ! I will now include a nice speaker to take advantage of the
niceaudio capabilities if the the 5000

Mike Maghakian wrote:

HIGHLY RESPECTED BY REVIEWERS AND USERS ON THIS GROUP. I have a
Kenwood R-5000 for sale for only $375 !! it has the RS-232 chip set
installed and no optional filters. there are some scratches on the front
glass and a few other places so condition is about an 8 out of 10, MAYBE
higher. shipping is $15 to the lower 48 states, more elsewhere. includes
copy of user manual. pictures available to SERIOUS buyers, not time
wasters who would not buy no matter what the answer was.