Old February 12th 04, 01:24 AM
Mike Maghakian

Default fabulous Kenwood R-5000 for sale $375 !!!!!

HIGHLY RESPECTED BY REVIEWERS AND USERS ON THIS GROUP. I have a Kenwood
R-5000 for sale for only $375 !! it has the RS-232 chip set installed
and no optional filters. there are some scratches on the front glass and
a few other places so condition is about an 8 out of 10, MAYBE higher.
shipping is $15 to the lower 48 states, more elsewhere. includes copy of
user manual. pictures available to SERIOUS buyers, not time wasters who
would not buy no matter what the answer was.

Old February 13th 04, 07:59 PM
Mike Maghakian

FREE BONUS ! I will now include a nice speaker to take advantage of the
niceaudio capabilities if the the 5000