Old February 14th 04, 01:00 AM
Uncle Meat

"LW" wrote in message
om...
"Tom Sevart" wrote ...

And so I give you the... Brother Stair Body Count List

One name you left off of profit Stair's body count - profit Stair.

The profit has predicted that the Pope of Rome will have him (the
profit) taken out.

It will probably be ruled a suicide.

More realistically I predict that the profit will die of old age in
"the big house", having found true love in the arms of Ty-Rone and
Le-Roy. Before this is over, the profit is gonna wish he had kept his
mitts off of the young "sisters".

(Speaking of "the sistahs"...here's an all-time classic from
another NG. Makes you wonder why Bro Stair ain't come
up with puttin this one into action this one sooner! enjoy)

From: "dk556"
Subject: Luwanna! Falopia! Shaniqua!: YOU HAVE A PURPOSE !!!
Date: 1998/12/24
Newsgroups: alt.tasteless

Looks like human breast milk
is becoming quite the "healthy
thing".

Imagine, if you will..........

THIS JUST IN FROM CNN:
quote mode on

Hello Larry, Drop by drop, demand grows for donated breast milk.

"Some days it's tough, I might not have a good flow, but then I think,
oh, another ounce for another baby who can survive another half a
day," she said. "I know there's never enough."

Banks overwhelmed by demand

Consumption of the banked milk has skyrocketed by 33 percent, from
1,400 gallons last year.

Among the reasons: The American Academy of Pediatrics urged mothers a
year ago to exclusively feed their babies breast milk for their first
six months. Public confidence about donor screening is on the rise,
too, as studies show that bodily fluids can be safely tested,
processed and distributed. (that's another AT post waiting to happen)

Finally, new medical advantages are being discovered for human breast
milk. It helps heal babies with infectious diseases, intractable
diarrhea and pneumonia. Children with severe allergies sometimes can
digest nothing else. Milk banks can't keep up with the demand.

quote mode off

OK, here's the teevee commercial we'll see any time now.....

(Two yuppie women in feminazi business suits are seated
in a kitchen, a sproglet is crying off camera)

Mom1: "You know, since I had little Buffy I just don't have time to
breast feed."
Mom2: "Right, and who needs the mess or the responsibility?"
Mom1: "I don't know what to do."
Mom2: "Have you tried Negress Farms?"

(Cut to exterior shot of a dairy farm barn, symphonic music plays)

Female Announcer voice over: "With the busy life styles we lead today
you may be asking the question, who has time to breast feed? Well,
here at Negress Farms we've combined state of the art dairy farming
and hormone biotechnology to produce the best human breast milk your
money can buy."

(Huge barn interior shot, row upon row of ugly couches, as far as the
eye can see, hundreds of naked Negro women, none under 350 lbs. seated
on the couches elbow to elbow, they are bound to the couches with
individual body cages and leather straps...)

Announcer: "Our human donors are hand picked, carefully screened, and
continuously fed"

(Camera lingers on a couch full of enormous women, metal tubed vacuum
pumps are attached to gargantuan breasts, their arms are free to pick
food off of a conveyor belt that runs along the front of each couch,
shot of pudgy fingers grabbing at dishes of sweet potatoes, lima
beans, greens, black-eyed peas, pigs feet)

Announcer: "The food is treated with our patented lactation enhancing
hormone and the atmosphere is conducive to healthy production of the
highest quality milk...

(Camera pans across row agter row of TV sets in front of the couches,
showing
quick cuts from Oprah, Jerry Springer, Ricki, Mauri, Good Times and The
Jeffersons....)

British-sounding Announcer: "....in a sanitary environment."

Announcer: "You can rest assured that our nationwide distribution
system will speed the freshest, most nutritious milk to your local
grocery store."

(Shots of gleaming white 18 wheeler refrigerator trucks rolling down
the highway. Cut back to the kitchen)

Mom1: "Wow, thanks Negress Farms! What a great idea!"

(sproglet still crying off camera)

Mom2: "How about that game of racquet ball now Alexia?"

Mom1: "You bet! Right after I buy some Negress Farms milk for Buffy!"

(fade out, fade in to the logo on the milk carton, a bust of a smiling
negro woman holding up her enormous breasts, with their equally
enormous nipples)

Announcer: "Negress Farms, Boom-Ba-Da-Boom, we make the
milk, so you don't have to - lawdy lawdy lawdy!."
(fade out)

Ranger Dave