Old February 13th 04, 09:47 PM
Tom Sevart

Default The Brother Stair bodycount list!

Since both Clinton and the Bushes have had "body count lists" made up about
them, and since our next president probably will too, I thought it would be
fun to dig up some dirt on someone we all know. And so I give you the...

Brother Stair Body Count List

Fred Snurd
An active shortwave listener, was found dead of mysterious causes next to
his portable shortwave receiver tuned to a Brother Stair broadcast. Cause
of death was determined to have been from choking on his dentures after a
hysterical laughing fit.

Jim Fonebone
Follower of Brother Stair & regular poster to rec.radio.shortwave, was found
dead of an apparent suicide after failing to prove his point to anyone that
the Tiny Tenna is the best shortwave antenna ever designed. Ruled a
suicide.

Col. Sanders
Col. Harlan Sanders of KFC fame was a target of Brother Stair's jealousy
because while they both looked alike, Col. Sanders was far more popular &
people flocked to KFC in far greater numbers than they did to Brother Stair.
Sanders died mysteriously in 1980 of mysterious causes at the young age of
90.

Mac Macmacanacanacam
Former cell mate of Brother Stair who made Stair his bitch, found dead in
his home of an apparent autoerotic asphyxiation. Was found hanging with a
smile on his face and a splooge-covered picture of Brother Stair at his
feet. Ruled an accidental & very disgusting suicide.

John Manfranshenton
Self-proclaimed "Second-to-last-day prophet of God," was at odds with
Brother Stair over many predictions. Manfranshenton's most famous
prediction was that Jesus would return in the early 1980's as a new wave
musician, and often claimed that members of DEVO and A Flock of Seagulls
were really Jesus in disguise. Often declared "insane" in numerous court
documents, Manfranshenton disappeared for a while until it was found that he
had joined the Heaven's Gate cult and took part in the mass suicide in 1997.
His death was ruled a mass suicide.

Elvis Presley
The so-called "King of Rock" was the king of the devil's music which Brother
Stair deemed was evil. The King died mysteriously of a "heart attack" on
the toilet while straining at his stool. Much was made of an alleged drug
addiction but we all know the King was clean as a whistle.

Jesus Christ
Also known as the Messiah, was executed gangland style (for the time) in 33
AD by the Romans at the behest of the Jews, giving Brother Stair & others of
his ilk a cushy job for the rest of creation.

Ronald Reagan
Former president of the US, embarrassed Brother Stair after a false
prediction that he would leave office in disgrace in 1988. While not
officially dead, Reagan is suffering from Alzhiemer's & probably won't last
long. Brother Stair predicts that Reagan's death will be ruled a suicide.

Old February 13th 04, 09:58 PM
Frank Dresser

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message
Since both Clinton and the Bushes have had "body count lists" made up

about
them, and since our next president probably will too, I thought it

would be
fun to dig up some dirt on someone we all know. And so I give you

the...

Brother Stair Body Count List

Very funny!! But what about those of use who are on the anti-body count
list? The Prophet frequently comes up with new doomsdays. Turns out,
I've got more lives than my dead cat!!!

Frank Dresser

Old February 13th 04, 11:48 PM
LW

"Tom Sevart" wrote ...

And so I give you the... Brother Stair Body Count List

One name you left off of profit Stair's body count - profit Stair.

The profit has predicted that the Pope of Rome will have him (the
profit) taken out.

It will probably be ruled a suicide.

More realistically I predict that the profit will die of old age in
"the big house", having found true love in the arms of Ty-Rone and
Le-Roy. Before this is over, the profit is gonna wish he had kept his
mitts off of the young "sisters".
Old February 14th 04, 12:47 AM
Al Patrick

It seems Bro. Stair also prophesied that his little girl would not live
to be age thirteen. She should be about sixteen now! Not wishing the
young lady any harm at all. However, it seems she made her pop out to
be a liar! :-(

Al

===============================

Old February 14th 04, 01:00 AM
Uncle Meat

"LW" wrote in message
om...
"Tom Sevart" wrote ...

And so I give you the... Brother Stair Body Count List

One name you left off of profit Stair's body count - profit Stair.

The profit has predicted that the Pope of Rome will have him (the
profit) taken out.

It will probably be ruled a suicide.

More realistically I predict that the profit will die of old age in
"the big house", having found true love in the arms of Ty-Rone and
Le-Roy. Before this is over, the profit is gonna wish he had kept his
mitts off of the young "sisters".

(Speaking of "the sistahs"...here's an all-time classic from
another NG. Makes you wonder why Bro Stair ain't come
up with puttin this one into action this one sooner! enjoy)

From: "dk556"
Subject: Luwanna! Falopia! Shaniqua!: YOU HAVE A PURPOSE !!!
Date: 1998/12/24
Newsgroups: alt.tasteless

Looks like human breast milk
is becoming quite the "healthy
thing".

Imagine, if you will..........

THIS JUST IN FROM CNN:
quote mode on

Hello Larry, Drop by drop, demand grows for donated breast milk.

"Some days it's tough, I might not have a good flow, but then I think,
oh, another ounce for another baby who can survive another half a
day," she said. "I know there's never enough."

Banks overwhelmed by demand

Consumption of the banked milk has skyrocketed by 33 percent, from
1,400 gallons last year.

Among the reasons: The American Academy of Pediatrics urged mothers a
year ago to exclusively feed their babies breast milk for their first
six months. Public confidence about donor screening is on the rise,
too, as studies show that bodily fluids can be safely tested,
processed and distributed. (that's another AT post waiting to happen)

Finally, new medical advantages are being discovered for human breast
milk. It helps heal babies with infectious diseases, intractable
diarrhea and pneumonia. Children with severe allergies sometimes can
digest nothing else. Milk banks can't keep up with the demand.

quote mode off

OK, here's the teevee commercial we'll see any time now.....

(Two yuppie women in feminazi business suits are seated
in a kitchen, a sproglet is crying off camera)

Mom1: "You know, since I had little Buffy I just don't have time to
breast feed."
Mom2: "Right, and who needs the mess or the responsibility?"
Mom1: "I don't know what to do."
Mom2: "Have you tried Negress Farms?"

(Cut to exterior shot of a dairy farm barn, symphonic music plays)

Female Announcer voice over: "With the busy life styles we lead today
you may be asking the question, who has time to breast feed? Well,
here at Negress Farms we've combined state of the art dairy farming
and hormone biotechnology to produce the best human breast milk your
money can buy."

(Huge barn interior shot, row upon row of ugly couches, as far as the
eye can see, hundreds of naked Negro women, none under 350 lbs. seated
on the couches elbow to elbow, they are bound to the couches with
individual body cages and leather straps...)

Announcer: "Our human donors are hand picked, carefully screened, and
continuously fed"

(Camera lingers on a couch full of enormous women, metal tubed vacuum
pumps are attached to gargantuan breasts, their arms are free to pick
food off of a conveyor belt that runs along the front of each couch,
shot of pudgy fingers grabbing at dishes of sweet potatoes, lima
beans, greens, black-eyed peas, pigs feet)

Announcer: "The food is treated with our patented lactation enhancing
hormone and the atmosphere is conducive to healthy production of the
highest quality milk...

(Camera pans across row agter row of TV sets in front of the couches,
showing
quick cuts from Oprah, Jerry Springer, Ricki, Mauri, Good Times and The
Jeffersons....)

British-sounding Announcer: "....in a sanitary environment."

Announcer: "You can rest assured that our nationwide distribution
system will speed the freshest, most nutritious milk to your local
grocery store."

(Shots of gleaming white 18 wheeler refrigerator trucks rolling down
the highway. Cut back to the kitchen)

Mom1: "Wow, thanks Negress Farms! What a great idea!"

(sproglet still crying off camera)

Mom2: "How about that game of racquet ball now Alexia?"

Mom1: "You bet! Right after I buy some Negress Farms milk for Buffy!"

(fade out, fade in to the logo on the milk carton, a bust of a smiling
negro woman holding up her enormous breasts, with their equally
enormous nipples)

Announcer: "Negress Farms, Boom-Ba-Da-Boom, we make the
milk, so you don't have to - lawdy lawdy lawdy!."
(fade out)

Ranger Dave

Old February 14th 04, 05:38 AM
Gray Shockley

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:47:43 -0600, Al Patrick wrote
(in message ):

It seems Bro. Stair also prophesied that his little girl would not live
to be age thirteen. She should be about sixteen now! Not wishing the
young lady any harm at all. However, it seems she made her pop out to
be a liar! :-(

Al

How do you know /which/ of his little girls he meant?

/gray/

===============================

Old February 14th 04, 03:14 PM
Al Patrick

Seems he said "daughter" - or called her name - perhaps so we'd not
confuse her with the others. :')

Al

=====================

Old February 14th 04, 03:55 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Seems he said "daughter" - or called her name - perhaps so we'd not
confuse her with the others. :')

Al

I'm not familiar with Brother Stair's daughter prophesy, but I'm not
surprised. There seems to be a reference to what you're talking about:

"Prophet is the word made flesh. Prophet is Elijah reincarnated. Prophet
is mediator between GOD and man. Prophet has power to condemn souls to
hell. Prophet has power to read the thoughts of man. Prophet's daughter
Naomi is a gift from GOD and will be taken as a sign to begin the
tribulation at which time the community will disapear from public view
never to be found by the anti-christ."

This is from:

http://www.loriswebs.com/endtimeprophets/bennett.html

The father of another girl gave his daughter some sharp advice
concerning her association with the Prophet. It's concievable that the
Prophet's daughter may have been aware of this good tip:

"I confronted Stair about the matter. Stair informed me that a few of
the girls left because of "the way I was handling them," was the quote
from Stair. I armed my daughter with a 9" folding fillet knife and
instructed her if he tried to rape her to use it, because all of a
sudden the preaching the man was doing was on how the women were going
to be raped and they were not to open their mouths or they would go to
hell. My daughter kept the knife strapped to her leg night and day right
up to the day she left there."

This is from:

http://www.remnantshope.com/skenadora%20testimony.html

Frank Dresser

http://www.remnantshope.com/skenadora%20testimony.html

Old February 14th 04, 06:33 PM
LW

Al Patrick wrote ...

It seems Bro. Stair also prophesied that his little girl would not live
to be age thirteen. She should be about sixteen now! Not wishing the
young lady any harm at all. However, it seems she made her pop out to
be a liar! :-(

Al

Well the profit was probably a liar before the child was born.

Wonder how the profit would feel if Ty-Rone and Le-Roy got to his
teen-age daughter the way he did those young "sisters".

I'll betcha 2 bucks we'd see that the profit has a double standard on
bi-racial "relationships". Wonder if he'd preach about it on
SHORTWAVE RADIO.

The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
Hear the words of Brother Stair! Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD Shortwave 10 February 2nd 04 01:06 AM
I first heard of Saddam's capture on: Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD Shortwave 5 December 30th 03 03:56 PM
WWCR Brother Stair 5770 12AM report Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD Shortwave 6 December 12th 03 12:27 PM
Brother Stair David Shortwave 5 July 18th 03 04:23 PM