Old February 14th 04, 02:37 PM
Lenny

Default First Time Reception Reports

I usually don't get to listen early in the morning.
But since it's Sat, and the rest of the family is still sleeping, I turned
on the R75 (all Kiwa mods, Antenna Supermarket Dipole with traps, coax feed)
to see what I could find:
Here's the particulars:

1300 9335 KHz Voice of Korea (DPR) Pyongyang Very muffled male
voice; every other word was "glorious revolution" or "beloved leader Kim
Jong Il"

1330 21605 Emirates Radio Dubai Quite
clear, some fading, male and female voices with news then a discussion of
what the Koran
says about charity; the funny thing was they both had British accents

These are my best catches so far. I've gotta start listening more in the
morning.
Lenny