Old February 14th 04, 03:14 PM
Al Patrick

Seems he said "daughter" - or called her name - perhaps so we'd not
confuse her with the others. :')

Al

=====================

Gray Shockley wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:47:43 -0600, Al Patrick wrote
(in message ):

It seems Bro. Stair also prophesied that his little girl would not live
to be age thirteen. She should be about sixteen now! Not wishing the
young lady any harm at all. However, it seems she made her pop out to
be a liar! :-(

Al

How do you know /which/ of his little girls he meant?

/gray/

LW wrote:

"Tom Sevart" wrote ...

And so I give you the... Brother Stair Body Count List

One name you left off of profit Stair's body count - profit Stair.

The profit has predicted that the Pope of Rome will have him (the
profit) taken out.

It will probably be ruled a suicide.