Old February 17th 04, 08:30 AM
Dxluver

I am looking for info on how to send QSL reports to receive cards from
broadcasters. Any help appreciated.

Sara,
Whatever you do (always works for me.) Make your letter stand out from all the
others.

There might be a stack of letters there numbering over fifty to hundred. I
'always' outline my envelope in yellow fluorescent marker real nice and neat.

I also do it on the back, encircling the flap, Where the flap is, on the
left part of the flap that you seal, I put *I*....middle of flap I put
*A*.....on the other side of flap I put *C.* Meaning "It's A Conspiracy."
Then I always draw a little black helicopter with a little man dropping out
with his parachute.

Now I'm not saying do the I.A.C. thing BUT I'd advise the yellow fluorscent
marker thing, ANYTHING to make yours get looked at before the others.

Hope it helps, always works for me, plenty of em' to prove it, even have
three to five notes commenting on my envelopes and one even knew what I.A.C.
meant (I thought *I* made it up)...lol....and mentioned my little helicopter.
:-)

Good luck, you'll do fine Sarah.