Old February 19th 04, 03:32 AM
Maximus

He's a great guy and smart - he makes a lot of sense, and the part about The
Cinque Terra is my favorite. I;d love to be able to visit there
La Dolce di Far Niente

"Brian" wrote in message
link.net...
I love that show! That's the one with Rick Steves right? That guy has the
coolest job.

Brian
"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
From a favorite program on PBS: Travels in Europe. It is Italian "The
sweetness of doing nothing."
I use it instead of my graphical signature for this group - good as

anything
else S. There was an episode where they visited the Cinque Terra

region
of
the italian riviera, and they were visiting Vernazza, when the host
mentioned the phrase. I don't know if I actually have it spelled

correctly.
Perhaps someone fluent in italian can correct me if I am wrong - like

ummm well.. and Italian LOL.
La Dolce di Far Niente
"SWL/I/0031/VT" wrote in message

La Dolce di Far Niente