Old February 19th 04, 08:50 AM
donutbandit

Gerald Pine wrote in
news
I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person, but am I alone in
being bothered by the numerous political posts and downright rudeness
that seems to be becoming more frequent here? Wouldn't we have a more
enjoyable experience if we kept to the subject of the group?

The same thing goes on to some extent in every group I read. Complaining
about it does no good. There is one surefire answer: DON'T talk about it,
DON'T get into arguments with them, killfile the trolls, and kill topics
you don't care for.

Some seem to take a perverse delight in posting off topic rants, and then
watch all the responses pile up. If nobody ever responded, it would get old
very quickly.