Old February 19th 04, 04:00 PM
strange vermicelli

"Gerald Pine" wrote in message
news
I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person, but am I alone in

being
bothered by the numerous political posts and downright rudeness that

seems
to be becoming more frequent here? Wouldn't we have a more enjoyable
experience if we kept to the subject of the group?

That would spoil everything. All the goofballs that R. Hollingsworth
ran off of 14.313 and 75 Meters have "planted roots" in the radio
related NG's. The worst one of these being "rec.radio.cb" whic is
a 24/7 sandbox fight by grown children. Check it out sometime.