Old February 21st 04, 11:53 AM
N8KDV

RedOctober90 wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...
RedOctober90 wrote:

Burr wrote in message nk.net...
Very good info. I'll try it when I have time.

Burr

N8KDV wrote:
Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Heard them here in PA, very fady.

They weren't too bad here. Listened also to the parallel 7300. Sent a report off a bit ago. Don't need the QSL
as I've already got Radio Netherlands via Kaliningrad, but thought I'd get one from VoR.

Listened to Moscow Mailbag with Joe Adamov and asked for an autographed pic of Joe, also asked for a VoR
pennant!

We'll see what turns up!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I try to catch them during the night hours but I always seem to miss
Joe Adamov.. what frequencies/times is he on during the evening
transmissions? I like his program, very informative.

http://www.vor.ru/world.html