Old February 20th 04, 12:55 PM
N8KDV

Default Voice of Russia-Kaliningrad

Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old February 20th 04, 09:53 PM
Diverd4777

Yes,Stave, thanks for the Info.. Trying to find out what's up In Japan...

(Just Tried it , Static, speech fragments )

Dan

Old February 20th 04, 10:02 PM
RedOctober90

N8KDV wrote:
Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Heard them here in PA, very fady.

Old February 20th 04, 10:05 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:
Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Heard them here in PA, very fady.

They weren't too bad here. Listened also to the parallel 7300. Sent a report off a bit ago. Don't need the QSL
as I've already got Radio Netherlands via Kaliningrad, but thought I'd get one from VoR.

Listened to Moscow Mailbag with Joe Adamov and asked for an autographed pic of Joe, also asked for a VoR
pennant!

We'll see what turns up!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 21st 04, 06:49 AM
RedOctober90

N8KDV wrote in message ...

N8KDV wrote:
[...]

I try to catch them during the night hours but I always seem to miss
Joe Adamov.. what frequencies/times is he on during the evening
transmissions? I like his program, very informative.
Old February 21st 04, 11:53 AM
N8KDV

RedOctober90 wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...

http://www.vor.ru/world.html

Old February 24th 04, 01:36 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Was checking with Voice of Russia as to usage of the Kaliningrad site:

"This is just a short e-mail letter to thank you for your letter and let
you
know that the Voice of Russia uses the Kaliningrad transmitter site for
its
broadcasts in English from 19.00 till 22.00 UTC on 6235 kHz".

I sent a report off via email for reception of VoR via Kaliningrad 6235 on
Feb. 20.

I received an email today from Elena Osipova of VoR indicating that my
report was found to be correct and that a QSL is forthcoming via regular
mail.

I had also asked for an autographed photo of Joe Adamov and Elena said she
passed on my request to him and would contact me as soon as she heard from
Joe.

She also stated that VoR pennants are currently unavailable.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Russia/Ukraine: Voice of Russia signal partially jammed by local station Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 29th 04 09:13 PM
Who Can Have A US License? Sequential Calls? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 59 December 7th 04 07:14 PM
Russia pilots DRM Mike Terry Shortwave 0 December 29th 03 08:17 PM
214 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (01-NOV-03) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 2 November 4th 03 03:15 AM
Voice of Russia legend dead. Simon Mason Shortwave 8 October 6th 03 07:29 AM