Old February 24th 04, 12:23 PM
Diverd4777

Hi Sanjaya;

- How well does the Tone switch on the Degen 1102 work?
have you tried it with with Shortwave, and can you use it to enhance staticy
transmissions ?

Dan

In article . net, "Sanjaya"
writes:

"Corbin Ray" wrote...
I can wait a bit longer on the PT-80. Right now, I've got a Degen 1102 on
order from lipyn. I paid $49.50 + $19 shipping through eBay. He said he
shipped it last Tuesday, so I might get it this Friday or Saturday. I've
really got my hopes up for it, but if it doesn't work out, then I was going
to give it to a friend and order one of the PT-80s. Hopefully somebody will
get one of them soon and give us some reviews about it!!!

You might get the 1102 today. I got mine in 7 days, as have others.
Best $68.50 you ever spent. You'll love it : )