Old February 24th 04, 11:39 PM
Maximus

Default Lloyd Davies - THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A 30-YEAR-OLD-VIRGIN: 02/24/04

Don't you get tired of being stupid ? There are NO perfect human beings.
Il Dolce Far Niente
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Diary 02/24/04 by Lloyd Davies

How much longer can I keep up with this charade? There are far more

important issues than babes that need to be addressed. It really goes to
show you where a lot of people are at. In a way, I don't blame them.
Mortality drives a person to impulsively seek gratification. The more
gratification, as the logic goes, the more satisfaction. It seems to be more
of a diversionary technique. Elements of hierarchy come into play, as it
usually does, to preclude the unworthy ones. So, what are the unworthy left
with? Most likely they are like me. I spend time picking hairs out of the
fabric of my beat-up sofa I picked up at Goodwill. This is a great time
killer, by the way. Laugh, if you will, but think about it. This is no worse
than drinking, and it is more productive than chasing babes. I kind of wish
I was Catholic, they always give up stuff for Lent, and hey, I give up
babes, or any chance of getting one all the time, so I should have lots of
points stored up for when I get to heaven. I will never have scored, but at
least I can say I was a VIRGIN my entire life!