Old February 24th 04, 11:39 PM
Maximus

Default Lloyd Davies - THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A 30-YEAR-OLD-VIRGIN: 02/24/04

Don't you get tired of being stupid ? There are NO perfect human beings.
Il Dolce Far Niente
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Diary 02/24/04 by Lloyd Davies

How much longer can I keep up with this charade? There are far more

important issues than babes that need to be addressed. It really goes to
show you where a lot of people are at. In a way, I don't blame them.
Mortality drives a person to impulsively seek gratification. The more
gratification, as the logic goes, the more satisfaction. It seems to be more
of a diversionary technique. Elements of hierarchy come into play, as it
usually does, to preclude the unworthy ones. So, what are the unworthy left
with? Most likely they are like me. I spend time picking hairs out of the
fabric of my beat-up sofa I picked up at Goodwill. This is a great time
killer, by the way. Laugh, if you will, but think about it. This is no worse
than drinking, and it is more productive than chasing babes. I kind of wish
I was Catholic, they always give up stuff for Lent, and hey, I give up
babes, or any chance of getting one all the time, so I should have lots of
points stored up for when I get to heaven. I will never have scored, but at
least I can say I was a VIRGIN my entire life!

Old February 25th 04, 01:00 AM
Jim Hackett

I can't believe that ANYONE could be so compulsive as to harass someone to
the extent that they harass Lloyd Davies (I don't even know or care who he
is). It should be obvious to ANYONE who the sick ******* is. Ever hear of
OCD? There IS a cure for it...