Old February 25th 04, 02:42 AM
Frank White

In article . net,
says...

I can't believe that ANYONE could be so compulsive as to harass someone to
the extent that they harass Lloyd Davies (I don't even know or care who he
is). It should be obvious to ANYONE who the sick ******* is. Ever hear of
OCD? There IS a cure for it...

The thing is, Lloyd has done so many stupid and offensive things,
it IS possible to understand why someone would spend so much time
and effort hitting out at him. I don't think it's wise, or
productive, or even completely sane; but Lloyd has been SUCH
a jerk in the past - and turned his back on those who try to
help him, over and over - I can see why some people obsess on
bludgeoning him every chance they get.

It's sad, really. On ALL sides.

FW