Old February 25th 04, 03:02 AM
Dxluver

report their status and
get weather information and occaisionally some emergency traffic ! Keep

I will Maximus, a lot of time I don't like to hear constant 'voice' as I'm
typing or reading, so this is about perfect.

Dedicate the 398 or find one just for monitoring air traffic and yes I just
hear a man wayyyyyy out there say Nebraska? Is that possible? Nebraska? I've
already heard New york quite often.

Theyt're using three different frqs 6597/5500/ 3455 with the first being the
main one it seems. That's the one I'm monitiring. Very interesting. :-) All
on my DX 398 hooked to some wire hangind down (sloping) at a 45degree angle
into the shack.Not too bad. :-)