Old February 25th 04, 04:25 AM
King

Rev,

My suggestion would be to purchase an inexpensive clock and adhesive letters
of "UTC" and place them in the center of your new clock. By doing this, you
don't have to worry about DST throwing your UTC clock off.

"revthoth" wrote in message
Hi all. I hope someone can help me.

I'm looking for an inexpensive dual time zone clock to keep next to my
radios and can't seem to find a good one anywhere.

Could be a wall hanging analog gig or a desktop digital. I have no real
preference other than I need something that'll keep time in UTC and in my
time zone. An atomic, radio controlled number would be nice, but not
necessary. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Keith.