Old February 26th 04, 02:25 PM
Charlie

I've owned a 100PE for almost one year. It's a nice little pocket
radio and
adequately sensitive. Very long Battery life also. I purchased mine
online with a free shipping certificare total was &19.95. They shipped
it UPS to me in Maryland and I had it the next day (to my surprise).
I'd guess they discontin8ed stocking it. I find it a great portable to
slip in my shirt pocket.
It's a solid little ting, with nice "tight" tuning.

Only ting I dont like is the nonswivel antenna which I'm looking
around for a substitute . If anyone has any ideas please advise me via
this group
Regards CB